We appreciate the support over the past few years as we all navigated the COVID-19 pandemic. We are excited to have begun the 2023–2024 school year with in-person instruction for all of our Archers!
Please Monitor Symptoms Responsibly
As we continue, we would like to remind you of the following:
Families are responsible for ensuring that their child is not exhibiting any of the following symptoms before coming to school and keeping them home if they do.
- Fever above 100.4 or higher
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle aches
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- New loss of taste or smell
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Any other symptom of illness, whether or not you believe it is related to COVID-19
- Has your child recently been in close contact with anyone who has exhibited any of the above symptoms?
- Has your child recently been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
We encourage staff and families to report confirmed cases of COVID-19 for individuals attending or working at A+ Charter Schools as well as within their homes.
If Your Child is Sick
If your child is sick or needs to leave school:
- If your child is sick with any illness, keep them home from school and notify the school of your child’s absence.
- If you are contacted by the school regarding your sick child, they must be picked up within one (1) hour of the notification.
- We will not give medications at school that mask COVID-19 like symptoms (i.e., headache).
- Contact your child’s school COVID-19 communication liaison with any concerns specifically related to COVID-19 and your child’s health.
- Consider planning for alternate childcare arrangements.
- Have a backup plan in the event your child needs to stay home from school or is sent home from school.
- Please make sure all contact information is always up to date in Student360.