Thank you for your interest in A+ Charter Schools! We look forward to being your education partner during the 2023–2024 school year. Please complete the easy enrollment process to get started.
We Look Forward to Partnering with You
Partnering with families in their child’s education is important to us! We invite you to take a tour of our campus or meet with our principal to learn more about A+ Charter Schools before or after you enroll.
After you have enrolled, we will contact you regarding the additional registration documents that will be necessary for students to attend their first day of school.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to email us.
Easy Enrollment Process
New Family Enrollment:
- You may enroll online.
- Assemble the following required items and submit them to the school within 30 days of your enrollment form submission:
- An original birth certificate (If one is not available, the parent and/or guardian may supply another, reliable proof of the pupil’s identity and age, including the pupil’s baptismal certificate, an application for a social security number, or original school registration records, along with an affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate.)
- A completed Arizona residency form and corresponding documentation
After you have completed and turned in the enrollment form and the required documents within the 30 day time period, you are officially enrolled. Welcome!
Existing Family Registration and New Student Enrollment:
- Log Into your parent portal.
- On the bottom right, click on “Online Registration Portal”.
- In the first box, Existing Student Enrollment, click “Start”.
- On this screen, verify that you listed all students currently enrolled at A+ Charter. If you listed everyone, click “Begin Enrollment/ Registration”, and start the registration process.
- Once you have registered all existing students, you can enroll any new students.
If you are having any issues with the enrollment process, please fill out the Infinite Campus Portal Questions Google form for assistance.
For each grade in which the number of “re-enrollments” plus “new enrollments” exceeds the number of available seats, we will first place the students (and their siblings) who are reenrolling. The remaining open seats will be available to those newly enrolling by a lottery. We will place those not chosen for class placement by the lottery on a waiting list in the order determined by the lottery.
Please read about our enrollment and lottery policy in more detail.
A+ Charter Schools is a tuition-free public school and meets the federal definition of a charter school – ESEA 4310(2). A+ Charter Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in any of its activities, including enrollment.